The Standard Quattro Solo is a retractable system to secure chairs during transit.
Two pairs of Standard Quattro Solo will be required to secure the front and rear of the wheelchair.
- This Standard Quattro comes with a very strong, sleek silver metal housing.
- The standard Quattro Solo system offers a fully adjustable webbing retractor to suit most wheelchair anchoring positions.
- The wheelchair restraint incorporates a left or right tensioning handle to easily secure the wheelchair during transport.
- This Quattro System is available with dipped Karabiner hooks to protect wheelchair frames.
- The Standard Quattro now uses red webbing to provide high visibility for the drivers and carers.
- This wheelchair restraint is compatible with Unwin's range of floor anchors.
All the Quattro systems have been dynamically tested to sustain a wheelchair weight of up to 120kg, and therefore becoming more compatible to a wider range of wheelchair designs.