The standard, retractable system with manual tensioning mechanism to secure chairs during transit.
Two pairs of Standard Quattro will be required to secure the front and rear of the wheelchair.
- The standard Quattro system offers a fully adjustable webbing retractor to suit most wheelchair anchoring positions.
- The wheelchair restraint incorporates a left and right tensioning handle to easily secure the wheelchair during transport.
- The Standard Quattro comes with either a sleek silver metal housing or the newly designed plastic cover with built-in release button and a very strong housing reel for ease of operation and handling.
- This wheelchair restraint is available with Karabiner hooks or with Tongue & Buckle providing a wider choice of wheelchair restraints options.
- The Standard Quattro now uses red webbing to provide high visibility for the drivers and carers.
An additional Split Reel Double Inertia passenger restraint is required for the wheelchair occupant.
All the Quattro systems have been dynamically tested to sustain a wheelchair weight of up to 120kg,
and therefore becoming more compatible to a wider range of wheelchair designs.